Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The purpose of this blog.

Because I know that we weren't meant to keep the good news to ourselves, I have decided to create a blog to record my thoughts and realizations that come to me along my journey with Christ so I may share the truth with others. My heart is on fire, like a flame ready to spread to the ends of the earth. This news is so good, I would be selfish to keep it to myself. My prayer as I begin this blog is that I may be used as a vessel for Christ to speak to others, inspiring them and empowering with with His goodness and His truth, and that you may understand the love Christ has for you.

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead that put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."  Matthew 5:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment